Based in Ankara, Turkey
December 13th, 2019
Finish the game. Pay your debts. Escape hell. Or just buy another day.Help Nathan beat an adrenaline-packed platformer as part of a tournament, to grab the prize and pay his debts.
After making flash games for years, Umut decided to make PC games, joining forces with his partner Cavlan.
- A different narrative experience on top of an arcade gameplay.
- +200 Levels of action platforming.
- Simple controls and hybrid platformer-runner mechanics.
- Additional game modes for tons of replayability.
- Original soundtrack.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for A Night at the Races. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Why not be the first one"
- to talk about, this game?
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available for free when you sign up our maillist https:.
About Mushy Jukebox
We are two people, Çavlan Erdost and Umut Derviş, making games.
More information on Mushy Jukebox, our logo & relevant media are available here.
A Night at the Races Credits
Multitasker, Mushy Jukebox